KA Job Overseas

Everybody wants a lot of PIC time now. Just the nature of the market we're in. Lots of guys on the street, times go up. Welcome to aviation

Well, my guess would be to delete India and Germany. Just a guess.

And, by the way, the stated money is not all that good considering the neighborhood...and what they expect to hire for that money.

...just a guess...:D

Well, my guess would be to delete India and Germany. Just a guess.

And, by the way, the stated money is not all that good considering the neighborhood...and what they expect to hire for that money.

...just a guess...:D

I must have missed the part about the pay? Where was it? What was it?

Can't remember where I saw the pay quoted but it was around $100K...low for the job/neighborhood according to my sources.

I did get a call back pay was around $85k ,with over 4500tt hour and 1000 pic in king airs and in 1900 's it was not enough time!

I did get a call back pay was around $85k ,with over 4500tt hour and 1000 pic in king airs and in 1900 's it was not enough time!

Sounds as if they also want some management experience to go with the flying quals. They won't have any problem finding ONE guy with what they want. I still say the money is low...but times are tough so...

They want alot of pic time in that AC.

Considering:

Must also be proficient and current in C-12/350 aircrew training, standards & evaluations, life support and flight operations of various C-12/350 aircraft to include E, H and J model aircraft. Must be subject matter expert for FCF/ACF/OCF operations involving C-12/350 aircraft.

Nah, three years ain't all that much! :) They're looking for someone to know what the heck they're doing, train and do some (I presume) fairly intense operations.

Kind of a 'fire and forget' type of pilot.

Hard to say what work this job would involve but people do lots & lots of things with KAs "over there" even stuff as mundane as aerial survey/mapping.

The KA is a great airplane to have about 500+ hours PIC in both here and there.

The -8, CASA 212/235, Metroliner are also common for in-country stuff.

But, PIC time is king and time in country helps too.

Back