Just took the big step..

MA70SUPRAT

I am 16 right now and turning 17 in July and I am finally going to get my PPL. Im so excited. I start next Saturday. The intructor is really cool and we got along well. I am going to be flying a 152.

I know this post is useless I am just excited!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Let's just say, it's like nothing else. Just kidding... I did all of my private training in a 152 and had a blast. You can't beat the price either!

wink.gif

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
Let's just say, it's like nothing else. Just kidding... I did all of my private training in a 152 and had a blast. You can't beat the price either!

wink.gif

Dave

[/ QUOTE ] Haha, thats def true I sat inside it, and I can tell know its going to be a elbow to elbow adventure.
tongue.gif

Hey...I started flying when I was your age. I own a 152 and am also a CFI. Feel free to email me if you have questions as you go along. Hopefully you and your CFI aren't too big. My airplane, with full fuel, can only take two 160 pounders and still be legal. The 152 is a great little machine as long as you understand its limitations....doubt you could find a cheaper plane to train in....heck, you should just buy one.

[ QUOTE ]
My airplane, with full fuel, can only take two 160 pounders and still be legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I could only instruct 7-10 year olds than, cause I could only carry 40 pound students if I were to buy a 152.
shocked.gif

Good luck! Yeah, the 152 is a fun little plane...just make sure you're instructor and you aren't both overweight! That can be dangerous... but the 152 is a cute little plane and great to train in. •, just buy decent one for $18k as soon as you can afford it (after you've gotten out of college though and have a good job!)

Good luck on starting your training, keep us posted on how it is going from time to time. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back