Just Started MPD at ASU-East

MissedApproach

...and so far I have been very impressed!

For one, it's nice to see 21 year olds having to leave their instructing jobs to attend an ERJ-145 or CRJ-200 ground school!

The facilities are also tremendous and the staff has also been very professional.

I really do believe that this is the best flight program in the US right now! (for people out of highschool)

So now that I'm finally here, any questions, comments, complaints, concerns?

"FlyingDevil" if your around feel free to jump on this!

Good to hear! I am going to Farmington on the ninth for my interview into the MAPD program. Very excited for it. I wish I would of known about the ASU program about five years ago, before I got my degree, but I will get my flight training done now, either with Mesa or somewhere else. Best of luck to you.

Hey MissedApproach,

My best friend just started out there, so he might be in your class. I talked to him the other night, and he seemed pretty excited about the program, too. Maybe it was just because he finally moved out of Florida, lucky guy.....

[ QUOTE ]
Hey MissedApproach,

My best friend just started out there, so he might be in your class. I talked to him the other night, and he seemed pretty excited about the program, too. Maybe it was just because he finally moved out of Florida, lucky guy.....

[/ QUOTE ] That's pretty cool, whats his name?

I think I'd prefer Florida to here though. For one, there's girls and actually some stuff to do in Florida!

I love the airport here because everything from 777's to F-18's drop by.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty cool, whats his name?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris Knight

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'd prefer Florida to here though. For one, there's girls and actually some stuff to do in Florida!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing when I moved here. Being married kinda eliminates the girls thing (darn), and once you've worked for a theme park, you never really want to go there on your days off....
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I love the airport here because everything from 777's to F-18's drop by.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work out at MCO, and pretty much the most exciting thing I see is a British Airways 777-300 and the current parade of Virgin Atlantic 747s. Never really any military traffic, though.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty cool, whats his name?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris Knight

[/ QUOTE ] Are you sure he's at this MPD. I had a copy of the all the freshman in this program and his name wasn't on it. There are three MPD locations you know.

Okay, yeah. He's in Farmington. I just noticed that you're at ASU. He's trying to talk me into following him out there after I get my multi commercial and my Associates.

Back