Just received my info for FSI

gyronut

Nice package, with your typical outdated welcome form letters with new dates stamped on them. A couple glossy brouchures, finacial aid info, looking foward to hearing from you yada-yada..............Still considering my options ATP,FBO,Shelby etc.

Uhhh...what are you talking about?

If you're talking about your info packet, what do you want?

Sheesh!

Chunk

Whoa.............take a deep breath, breath into the bag.
I'm just sharing information with the group.
Got a problem with that, seems so.
Easy on the Sensationalism "Uhh"(interpreded as "hellllo") and "Sheesh" (interpreded like how many times do I have to tell you)
Lighten up, most airline interviews pick up on personality doesn't FSI teach you that?

gyronut,

I'm with chunk on this one.! he did not come across strong, seems like you did, all that was asked, was what's your point.?

You got the info, but now what, if you are trying to share what, with the group, is this point, something positive or negative.

Mean time, chill out, take care and stay safe.

Best Regards,
Heat2151

Heat-
All I said was I received my info packet today. I'm a big boy, and if someone wants to jump all over me for this, I can handle it. I dealt with this type and many others just fine.
I'm done beating this dead horse, time to move on.

Stay focused and Take care,
John

John,

Hey pal, nobody jumping on anybody man, but you right the horse is buried, it's all water under the bridge and like they say in the military, " Carry On". /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I noticed from you profile that you fixed helo's in the army, any flight time in them.? Must have been fun, I did my time in the navy, a brown shirt ran all over the flight deck and got little sleep, NAS Oceana, VA. From 86 to 92, in the reserves since then, yeah I like the pain. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Take care man,

Best Regards,
Heat2151

Heat-
Got about 30 hours in an OH-58 back in my enlisted days.
I'm presently a Signal Officer(CPT) and going overseas next week(after I get back from Aruba) for appr. 7 months on a mission. I'm OK with that but that of course means no flying again. Being in the reserves for the last 15 years has always caused my flight training to go two steps foward three back if you know what I mean. Hopefully when I get back I will have enough cash saved to do one of the accelerated programs. FSI, AllATP, Shelby etc.
Good luck down FSI I know you'll do well, you have to your from NY.

You read into my post too much.

A little sensitive, are we?

Oh, and as for your little comment about airline interviews....thanks for the tip, but I think I'll be just fine.

Have a nice day. <---I mean that....don't read into it.

Chunk

Perhaps I did read into it too much-
My Bad-Sorry

Good Luck
Down there.
PS If you see Dan Marino down there tell him I said hello-went to high school with him!

Back