Just out of curiosity.....

Jason

...how many landings have ya'll done this year so far(since January 1)? I'll tell ya'll why I ask either later tonight or tomorrow after I get some responses.

Have a great weekend - Jason

I suck.
smile.gif

Jason
you've got my curiosity up, any way I am going to guesstimate about 125 or so, and by the way they were all greasers ... honest.

I had to count them up.

I stopped counting them for dual given - but just me since Jan 1:

173 landings in 24 different types of aircraft, including 2 that require type ratings (CL65 and BE1900.)

So far in 2003...

Ones I've personally done (or had to take the controls during the flare) : 121 day, but only 9 night.

Total (while acting as instructor): I'd guess at least double that for day, and at least 35 night, but I'm too lazy to count.

Incidentally, do you other instructors differentiate between the two, and if so, how? In my landings column, I write them like a fraction, so 2/10 would be: I demo'd (or had to take the controls on) 2, out of 10 total for the flight. I suppose its not really necessary to keep track of total landings, since they can't all be used for currency anyways...I just do it for $hits and giggles.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
alot

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on Rausda...you don't have anything better to do...don't be lazy, count 'em up! Besides, we gotta see who has more!
tongue.gif

I'm a full time working corporate(I use the term loosley) pilot - I've done 10 this year - 7 in the Challenger, 3 in a Cherokee.
cool.gif

Back to my nap - too hot in Naples to do anything else today.

Jason

Me - 50ish
Me w/ Students = 300ish

Although I also stopped counting w/ students....too many...

[ QUOTE ]

Oh come on Rausda...you don't have anything better to do...don't be lazy, count 'em up! Besides, we gotta see who has more!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine..total 211, minus about 30 for my good students that dont try to kill me during the roundout and flare. I have about 13 night landings and have logged landings in the C172, C150, C210, PA44-180, PA28-161, PA28R-201, PA28B-236, CE501 and M20E. I would of loved to land the Provost (BAC Strikemaster) I flew in the other day, that thing was sweeeeettttt!

Back