Just got the bad news.

vheissu

Just got the news that we are going to forced to take a week off a month with no pay. With that bringing my monthly income to about $900 I am on the job search. Been flying the Twin Otter for the past year for a 135 company. 850TT, 500+ Multi Turbine. Looking for anything really, single or multi.

could you CFI on the side? Or maybe get a traffic watch position-- it looks like you are in an area that may not have a lot of stuff. However, I have proof (from a friend) that there is a Starbucks out in the middle of the desert in Iraq, so you probably could find one in your area to work at.
If you want to keep your current job, then you might have to look outside of flying.
I'm sure you've checked climbto350?

I had to do a lot of jobs here and there to make ends meet before the 121 world--nothing was beneath me.
- good luck-- I hope you can find something to get through the hard times.
JM

Just got the news that we are going to forced to take a week off a month with no pay. With that bringing my monthly income to about $900 I am on the job search. Been flying the Twin Otter for the past year for a 135 company. 850TT, 500+ Multi Turbine. Looking for anything really, single or multi.

not sure if you have or even willing, but Mesaba is still accepting apps with published mins of 600TT and you pass that.

Back