Just got back from the piss test and medical exam

Justin636

Received my TOL on monday and had my drug screen and medical exam this morning.

Passed my medical with flying colors, and I won't have an issue with the drug screen (never even smoked a cigarette).

All my paperwork is filled out, fingerprints done, online background interview completed, etc.

Now I'm just waiting to hear back for my MMPI II test. I was told they are backed up on sending these out, so if I dont hear anything by next week, I'll give the lady a call.

So basically, the only thing I have standing in my way is my background. I have a small theft charge from nearly 7 years ago on my record. Its the only blip on my record. I completed probation, community service, paid the fine, and took the required class and I haven't had an issue since. Anyone think this is going to be an issue? Any advice?

I'd hate to have gone so far and have a mistake I made 7 years ago come back and bite me in the ass :(.

I'd hope that a misdemeanor charge as a juvenile (right?) wouldn't disqualify you. But report it on your SF-86, and have statements from the court and probation officer available to show that you've been a model citizen since then.

I'd hope that a misdemeanor charge as a juvenile (right?) wouldn't disqualify you. But report it on your SF-86, and have statements from the court and probation officer available to show that you've been a model citizen since then.

It was a misdemeanor charge, and it was when I was 19. I was arrested and convicted when I was 20. I am now almost 27. I have a statement from the court that my case was dismissed because I completed all the requirements.

:panic:

Correct...

Perfect, you can stop and pick me up on the way to work (assuming you'd take 121.). Great, thanks!

:yup:

During the warm months, I'll be taking the bike, so if you are alright with cuddling up close to me to hold on, then PM your address :sarcasm:.

Best of luck at the PEPC tomorrow. :nana2:

Yes good luck tomorrow Boomer!

Justin Im sure you are fine with a misd that the charges were dismissed 7 years ago. *fingers crossed*

For you local people... Did you get your first choice pref? I am scheduled to take my AT-SAT 08/13 and just wondering (assuming I am WQ) what my chances are of staying local? I am willing to go where ever, but just curious since I do have a family and a husband who is well established in his career here. I applied to the PUBNAT3 so I know I have a LONG time of waiting ahead of me.

Hey, Hey, Hey

While we are setting up a car pool, save room for me! That is if they ever get to us 5/02 people.

By the way, I LOVE T.O. also.
Oh yah, he is a good football player too.:laff:

Justin Im sure you are fine with a misd that the charges were dismissed 7 years ago. *fingers crossed*

For you local people... Did you get your first choice pref? I am scheduled to take my AT-SAT 08/13 and just wondering (assuming I am WQ) what my chances are of staying local? I am willing to go where ever, but just curious since I do have a family and a husband who is well established in his career here. I applied to the PUBNAT3 so I know I have a LONG time of waiting ahead of me.

I got my first choice on my interview spot :). Thanks for the help.

My signature may not be clear... my PEPC is next Tuesday.

RE: Geo Prefs... I put TX (Dallas Cty/Tarrant Cty) & GA. I selected EnRoute & Tower. Was chosen for ZFW... so I guess you could say, yes I got my first choice.

Back