Just getting a feel for interest in Multi Time Building

Don't know if you're still looking for responses but, if you are, you should include where you're located. Bonus points if you have a line on a [relatively] inexpensive time building plane and can include information about that.

I know Jhink, he's an honest straight up guy to deal with, if more people in this time building section of the forum were then they would be at mainline already.

When I was offering my time building opportunity maybe 1 in 5 people who reached out were actually serious and got their hours knocked out. That's why myself and several others are captains at legacies right now while others who reached out to me about building hours 6 years ago are still lurking this forum looking for "hours".

If you're in need of multi time say how many hours you need, where you're located, and let's get it done.

I would like to get MEI.

Any school to recommend? In fact, I am looking forward for an older guy who has patience to teach me.

I would like to get MEI.

Any school to recommend? In fact, I am looking forward for an older guy who has patience to teach me.
I have no personal experience with this place, but a friend of mine who owns his own Travelair loves this school and inhouse DPE. He will travel from ND to AR to use him.

Back