Just a quick question about Colgan newhires...

pic

Does anyone know if there is a class going on right now? I think there were two newhire groups, and I know one group went through their IOE in November. I'm wondering if the other group has already done their IOE as well or will they be doing it in Jan?

Does anyone know if there is a class going on right now? I think there were two newhire groups, and I know one group went through their IOE in November. I'm wondering if the other group has already done their IOE as well or will they be doing it in Jan?

I think they are all done with IOE and on the line striving to get their green label taken off. But doing a very poor job of it so far. Haha

I think they are all done with IOE and on the line striving to get their green label taken off. But doing a very poor job of it so far. Haha

You can say that again. I'm on Reserve for all of December and just took a look at the January bid package. Then I looked at the number of pilots here in IAD. I don't see how I'm going to fly in January.

You can say that again. I'm on Reserve for all of December and just took a look at the January bid package. Then I looked at the number of pilots here in IAD. I don't see how I'm going to fly in January.

I just got some of my schedule re-arranged because jr to me FOs couldn't fly with a green Captain.

I have blocked 3.5 so far this month and if it keeps going like this Ill be lucky to get 25 by the end of the month.

I cant imagine your going to be used much with your stand up reserve line. Im sure if you want to bid another base, they wouldnt have a problem with it.

At some point in your career, you will cherish the months where you get paid for 3x the work you did. Nothing like getting paid to do nothing

Back