July Work Randoms... Colgan/United Express Side

The Qs are not that bad yet...They are well on their way though. I dont believe the cockpits have been cleaned in any of them since the day we bought them and are starting to look that way. The only reason most are clean now is because they are a month or so old or in the case of the other day, 3 days old.

Those extra fold out cup holder thingys on the tray tables also don't last too long either. Coming up from EWR the other week, mine and one in the seats across from me both has the faceplate/cover broken off.

Those are the flimsiest things EVER. I broke one off one day showing someone how delicate they are! ooops! :eek:
I cringe when I see parents letting their little darlings play with them--down, up, down, up, down, up.....UGH! It's an airplane people, not a friggin' playground! :rolleyes:

Those are the flimsiest things EVER. I broke one off one day showing someone how delicate they are! ooops! :eek:
I cringe when I see parents letting their little darlings play with them--down, up, down, up, down, up.....UGH! It's an airplane people, not a friggin' playground! :rolleyes:

Wait we aren't still talking about the pubes on the transponder....are we?

I'll just have you know that thanks to all, I began this week by bringing my lysol spray and handi-wipes. I'm driving my FO nuts!

I used to laugh at guys using Lysol and alcohol wipes on EVERYTHING...but after seeing a similar "pube" sighting on one of the throttles, I went and got a 185oz bottle of sanitizer at Costco and I have a drink it before the flight!

Back