John Travolta's New House

Re: John Travolta\'s New House

wow... now THAT is one super kewlio house!!!!! I'd love a tour! haha
grin.gif
wink.gif

Do you think he'll walk by the master bedroom and say, "Ahh yes, and this... this is where all the magic happens"

That's what I always say when I show people around the house!
smile.gif

i would be more impressed if he had some kind of ex-military aircraft parked out back like a mig-21 or even his old DEHAVILLAND MK-3 (which i hear he sold on ebay, or ebay just said it was his MK-3). Gulfsteams and 707's are okay to fly for career or for world travel, but if your going to fly for the fun of it, then you need some speed and high G's!!!

I wonder if that place has any kind of approach. I looked at the AirNav page for 17FL and it didn't look like it. That would blow comin back from a long trip and having divert for weather.

I **think** that's his house near Ocala, Florida. It's in an exclusive community (called "Jumbolair") which has a 7000' runway.

I had the pleasure of meeting C650CPT a couple of weeks ago at PIE and the Citation was parked two planes away from JT's Gulfstream.

Ahh to have that kind of $$$ .
grin.gif

The most hilarious part is that one of his kids is named "Jett". The other one is "Ella Bleu" and their property is incorporated under "Jett Bleu Estates".

Back