John Travolta's new house on Jumbolair...

cointyro

John Travolta\'s new house on Jumbolair...

Check this out. Any of you have a 707 parking spot next to your mansion? Sweet.

Here's the article, with pic.

I've been off the forums since August - did I miss anything?

Darnit I see I missed Vegas, that would have been a blast. Any plans for next year?

Re: John Travolta\'s new house on Jumbolair...

[ QUOTE ]

I've been off the forums since August - did I miss anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Darnit I see I missed Vegas, that would have been a blast. Any plans for next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, absolutely. Good times, instant karma and great memories.

Sweet! Life is rough huh? He is a genuinly nice man and a real lover of aviation, and a master of his craft. I'm glad that his income has allowed him to have such luxury and over-the-top toys. Good for you John.
May I fly left seat for 'ya?
smirk.gif

I think it would be awesome if we could get John to come to the next JC gathering...tell us a little bit on how he became an aviation buff and why he chose acting over flying... plus, I have to admit - it would just be nice to meet him and say "hi"...it's not very often that you get to meet a celebrity that's down to earth and knows what he wants out of life...We'll have to see what we can do!! I know that it would definately help support and motivate our peeps, the more successful aviators we can find - the better to help mentor the young...
grin.gif

Kristie,
I've heard nothing but good things about John Travolta. A friend of mine that I met at Airline Transport Professionals got to meet him several times when he was working as a linesman where John was keeping his 707 (I forget the location) and he said Mr. Travolta was the most down to earth guy he had ever met. He even said John gave him a personal tour of his 707! He also remembers him just hanging around the airport all day talking about flying with the boys. My friend told me John just loves aviation. I think John would be a great guest at the next JC gathering.

AdrockAviator
grin.gif

Well shiznit, let's just write a letter to the man. Who should write it? I'm sure we could get him to come if it follows the rules of grammar and puncuation.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
why he chose acting over flying...

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question, own and pilot a Gulfstream and fly it any where you want, or be told to be flown some where. Have a couple million in the bank account or be just any other normal person. Personally, if I could, I'd rather be a multi millionare with a bunch of bizjets in my back yard then a propilot......
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kristie,
I've heard nothing but good things about John Travolta. A friend of mine that I met at Airline Transport Professionals got to meet him several times when he was working as a linesman where John was keeping his 707 (I forget the location) and he said Mr. Travolta was the most down to earth guy he had ever met. He even said John gave him a personal tour of his 707! He also remembers him just hanging around the airport all day talking about flying with the boys. My friend told me John just loves aviation. I think John would be a great guest at the next JC gathering.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all I've ever heard also... and I would also think he'd be an excellent guest...I'm not sure how we'd go about getting ahold of him or if he'd want to be paid for being there or what not though...

But - If he logs in every now and then (and we don't know if he does have a login here), maybe he can PM either Doug or myself and we can chit chat about the possibilities???!
grin.gif

Back