wink.gif
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome back JT. Where have you been? On vacation with GiantsFan
wink.gif
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Suspect Giants Fan=TomCatter.

So...if I am reading this correctly...Giants Fan = TomCatter???

My Bad, I thought the investigation led us to JT.

Oh man you have that poor guy going in circles
smile.gif

He was in my interview class last week and he kept bugging me to get our pictures taken together so he could prove he wasn't me
smile.gif

I refused!

Honestly I took a break from the board because I couldn't handle all the stress. I will now only be posting aviation related, politically correct, humorous anecdotes and totally ignoring the critics.

[ QUOTE ]
....he kept bugging me to get our pictures taken together so he could prove he wasn't me
smile.gif

I refused!

[/ QUOTE ]

of course you did.

If it walks like a duck,
if it quacks like a duck
it's a duck....

Doug I have to be honest - I have not reviewed all the posts since I left so I really don't know what you are talking about other than hearsay.

I came back and every light bulb was yellow - so I just sort of randomly picked what to read.

Sorry to see Eagle is still his crotchety old self. Man what a sad life he must have.

Should come to Vegas and hob nob with the gliteratti! Well, maybe not the gliteratti, but definitely very shiny people!

You know I was talking with Kellwolf about that the other day.

When is it again? I think I may be doing relative duty in Arkansas.

Hey thanks to whoever from this site recommended me to the USAF. I've been getting calls for speaking gigs at Air Force bases! Awesome crowd - and I love talking to military folks, oh wait - they're not military - they're Air Force
smile.gif

"Guess who's back....back again....Tenney's back...tell a friend....."

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Yeah I've always respected what you had to say.

I like hearing both sides of the story, the negative as well as the possitive. The whole picture is better than just part of it and you've always given me a straight no frilly B.S.answer, and I like that.

Good to have you back.

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Good to have you back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he ever really left.

People would just be happier when they just break down and admit that the forums are an electronic version of:

MANGOGARTH.jpg

Mango!

Who can resist Mango!
smile.gif

(This probably sounds extraordinarily gay unless you've seen the skit on Saturday Night Live)

Great Picture!

Mango's good but I like Monkey Boy (Mr. Peepers) best.

Here he is endorsing Our President:
snl_peepers_bush.jpg

This might become my new avatar:
ChKa-Mr.%20Peepers.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
(This probably sounds extraordinarily gay unless you've seen the skit on Saturday Night Live)

[/ QUOTE ]I have, and it still sounds extraordinarily gay.

Back