Jobs for AirNet SIC's

Dynamic has an ENDLESS pool of "low-timers" to fill the right seat of the king-air's. the problem is the ADA division has run out of "upgradeable" pilots. So they really need people who have close to 1000TT. AA needs captains AND FO's. I'm going to have a conversation this week or weekend with my AA boss about getting people hired on for AA FO spots (we need them terribly bad).

Lemme know how that convo goes--I'm a lot closer to 1000 hrs now than when my resume was walked in at the end of March. Maybe that'll make a difference....

The feedback from A.L. back then was "Right now his opportunities would be limited, since he doesn’t have an A&P. However, I’ll pass on to HR in case there is a fit."

508 790 3122

There should be an extension for Pilot Recruitment you can dial from the main menu.

It's extention 402. I had a hard time finding the number too. I submitted my resume a week ago. I have called the number quite a few times and it always goes straight to voice mail. I have left 2 messages in the last week, and nobody has returned my call. Has anyone else had this much trouble getting to talk to someone? With as hard as it has been to get someone on the phone, I'm about ready give up on them.

Lemme know how that convo goes--I'm a lot closer to 1000 hrs now than when my resume was walked in at the end of March. Maybe that'll make a difference....

The feedback from A.L. back then was "Right now his opportunities would be limited, since he doesn’t have an A&P. However, I’ll pass on to HR in case there is a fit."

if ya have a resume, shoot me a pm for my email addy and i'll give it straight to my boss. We are literally having to take managers to fill seats in the airplanes to do a couple of jobs here recently.

It's extention 402. I had a hard time finding the number too. I submitted my resume a week ago. I have called the number quite a few times and it always goes straight to voice mail. I have left 2 messages in the last week, and nobody has returned my call. Has anyone else had this much trouble getting to talk to someone? With as hard as it has been to get someone on the phone, I'm about ready give up on them.

Just keep trying. They've been inundated with apps and resumes over the last couple months so keep calling and send a follow up email once or twice a week with your resume attached. You guys with the 135 single pilot experience should have a bit of a leg up on everyone else so keep bugging them. It could take a couple of weeks.

sorry to hear about the pickle all the airnet guys are in...

I left airnet last month before the fit hit the shan over there. I used to be an lck prop floater, and think I know most of you.

I am in training at cape air right now, so if any of you unlucky starcheckers want some info let me know and hopefully I can help. Pm me.

Z

Honestly, in today's hiring environment the best thing an Airnet SIC (or anyone under 135 pic mins) can do is get (or dust off) their CFI and teach for awhile. They'll stay current, make money, and make connections. With all of the foreign training going on, there are still a lot of jobs available as long as one is willing to move. Plus it would probably be a good thing to balance out the TT column with some PIC hours. I think the Airnet SIC program was a great idea if one was able to stick around there and get a bunch of PIC time afterwards. But a logbook of Baron SIC time is probably going to raise some questions unless it's balanced out with a healthy amount of PIC. Just my $0.02...

Back