Job Websites

saxman

What are some good pilot job websites out there? If I'm going to be paying top dollar, I want to make sure I'm getting the best bang for my buck. I realize most of them are probably the same, but just figured I'd ask. This is because I'm about to be out on the street again soon. :(

I wouldn't spend your money on any of them...I have the three big ones:

Find a Pilot, Climb to 350, and Will Fly for Food.

90% of the jobs are Ex-Pat...all the others are usually posted on here or APC.

Find a Pilot- GOTTA PAY FOR

C350- GOTTA PAY FOR

WFFF- JOKE OF A WEBSITE

yeah gotta pay for 350 and find a pilot.

I paid for 3 months of Climb to 350 then cancelled it. Just not enough jobs for low-timers to justify it.

I used climb to 350 @ 575TT and couldn't find anything....have tried WFFF and nada either @ over 800 now...a lot of foreign jet jobs...a few corp jobs wanting 3,000TT...a BlowJet posting...couple of traffic watch jobs and that's all she wrote...:rolleyes:

I think indeed.com lists some aviation related jobs. It's not strictly for pilot's but it may be useful to you. Good luck.

I paid for 3 months of Climb to 350 then cancelled it. Just not enough jobs for low-timers to justify it.

I have noticed that most of the job postings are usually corporate(GV captains, etc) but some regionals post on there, although they are no longer low time considerations. I check on there about once a month and I figure eventually something will come along that fits my qualifications.

What are some good pilot job websites out there? If I'm going to be paying top dollar, I want to make sure I'm getting the best bang for my buck. I realize most of them are probably the same, but just figured I'd ask. This is because I'm about to be out on the street again soon. :(
Try jetemployment.com it is free

Back