Job offer Republic Airways....

8sm

Pro/Cons of IND ? Any word on Republic Airways? Got the call on Friday. Not sure if I want to relocate only to get layoff? How are things at Republic?

Pro/Cons of IND ? Any word on Republic Airways? Got the call on Friday. Not sure if I want to relocate only to get layoff? How are things at Republic?

I've read that Republic is doing well. Their not on the chopping block for Delta as far as commuter service. In fact Malukeke Airlines (Or somthing like that in Hawaii) is looking to partner with Republic for island hopping. I would say that Republic is a stable place to work. But I'm outside looking in.:confused:

I'm not certain I have the correct spelling, yet I have heard the same regarding Malukeke and Republic. On another note, you are a stand up guy, thank you for all the assistance. I hope to one day respond in kind.

Plus, if the HNL operation gets going - imagine having to head to the Islands for your required jumpseating :)

I'm not certain I have the correct spelling, yet I have heard the same regarding Malukeke and Republic. On another note, you are a stand up guy, thank you for all the assistance. I hope to one day respond in kind.

If you get Colts discount tix in Indie let me know, I'm a diehard fan. :D

i thought republic airways has guys on furlough. Did you in fact get offered a beginning class date? If so, for which of the three certificates are you going to be going to?

i thought republic airways has guys on furlough. Did you in fact get offered a beginning class date? If so, for which of the three certificates are you going to be going to?

AAHHMM, Pilots maybe, dispatchers doubtful. Apparently not if they offered 8sm a job.

Back