Job needed 1300TT california will relocate

Socalaviator24

hey guys,

Im a commercial multi instrument in need of a job. 1350TT with 100 multi (i have 300 hours in a cessna 421 i cant log because its 135 and he wont pay for my high altitude endorsment) i am logging it on the side though. I will fly just about anything at this point. Im located in carlsbad california looking for some type of flying job. Please help I am running dangerously close to becoming homeless if i dont find something soon. I will list experience below

com/multi/inst
1350TT
900 Tailwheel
100 multi
(200 multi 421 time cant log due to high altitude)
fish spotter in a 7eca for 900 hours
cessna 421 200 hours
high performance, complex, tailwheel
working on CFII
60 hours learjet 55 time i couldnt log SIC

thanks for your help it is much appreciated. I can be reached at justintzeller@gmail.com thank you and godbless

Have you checked out Ameriflight?

FWIW, there are lots of situations where you can log PIC without being able to act as PIC. You might want to look into it.

I have applied no response yet, I literally have probably 50 applications out there floating around its getting the best of me

Hope you have better luck than I have. Been requesting a gig in CRQ for months. Where were you flying? Pinnicle?

Good luck..

How long ago was it? From what I understand, their main HR person isn't hard to get a hold of. Maurus or jtrain609 might be able to hook you up with who you need to talk to.
Actually the pilot recruiter is actually busy so she is a bit harder to get a hold of than you would expect.

hey guys,

Im a commercial multi instrument in need of a job. 1350TT with 100 multi (i have 300 hours in a cessna 421 i cant log because its 135 and he wont pay for my high altitude endorsment) i am logging it on the side though. I will fly just about anything at this point. Im located in carlsbad california looking for some type of flying job. Please help I am running dangerously close to becoming homeless if i dont find something soon. I will list experience below

com/multi/inst
1350TT
900 Tailwheel
100 multi
cessna 421 200 hours
working on CFII

thanks for your help it is much appreciated. I can be reached at justintzeller@gmail.com thank you and godbless

If you want to try out Ameriflight go to www.Ameriflight.com and fill out the application. After that call 1800-800-4538 and ask for Sheri. She is the pilot recruiter. You may need to try a few times. Keep trying till you get her.

You should be able to get a BUR/ONT base so you can stay in SOCAL. The only problem is that you will eventually be flying out of both BUR and ONT with no extra compensation for the extra driving (turbine aircraft only).

With all that tail wheel have you looked at KCSI in Bakersfield? They operate some nice 7GCBCs and a Partenavia for pipeline.

What does "logging it on the side" mean, exactly?
Generally it means it's not logable time, but they keep track anyways because maybe an insurance company will take it.
Thing about a 421 under 135, is you'd have to take a checkride to be a legal SIC, and that checkride counts as your high alt endorsement. So unless the OP is sitting there being a warm body(not a legal SIC), he can log all that time as SIC.

Have you applied to Aperture Aviation? They'd take you if they're looking for anybody right now, wouldn't move you forward in your career but it would keep you off the streets.

Finish those CFIs bud... Instructing will keep food in your belly, make your resume more marketable, and you will meet some great contacts!

hey guys,

com/multi/inst
1350TT
900 Tailwheel
100 multi
cessna 421 200 hours
working on CFII

I don't know how serious you are about the bolded part, but I reckon that you should be looking for any kind of job right now if you're truly on the brink of being homeless....

EDIT: How old are you? Have you ever given thought to flying for the USAF?

My thoughts exactly o_O Flying in a 421 without a high altitude is one thing, but I'm pretty sure the Lear requires an appropriately qualified SIC don't they? I know they don't require a type rating for SIC but wouldn't a high altitude be required? What kind of operations is he flying with...

My thoughts exactly o_O Flying in a 421 without a high altitude is one thing, but I'm pretty sure the Lear requires an appropriately qualified SIC don't they? I know they don't require a type rating for SIC but wouldn't a high altitude be required? What kind of operations is he flying with...
That and the requirements to act as SIC of a turbojet under 91 even.

Back