Job fair KPSP 1/16th or 1/19th?

Retired in SAN

Time to return to the saddle..
Anyone have info and correct date? Will they be conducting interviews and is it free admission.

Thank you.

I'd guess this is in relation to the NGPA conference/meetup going on that weekend. I think though that they are like WIA and would let anybody come ot the career fair, but I'm not sure.

The SW site says the 16th. but the NGPA says the 19th. Clarify WIA please?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Skywest and a bunch more will be recruiting at the NGPA event in PSP, admission is free and all are welcome. This is our second time doing anything like this and you'll get a ton of time with the recruiters plus meet many other contacts at major/lcc airlines as well. It's Sunday at the Hilton, 8am I believe.

Skywest and a bunch more will be recruiting at the NGPA event in PSP, admission is free and all are welcome. This is our second time doing anything like this and you'll get a ton of time with the recruiters plus meet many other contacts at major/lcc airlines as well. It's Sunday at the Hilton, 8am I believe.
Outstanding. By chance would you know if interviews will be conducted for Skywest?

Appreciate the info..

Outstanding. By chance would you know if interviews will be conducted for Skywest?

Appreciate the info..
Yes, they will. So studied up and come ready. They will probably do the hr and tech there and if needed, fly you to SLC for the sim.

I believe Eagle, XJT, RAH, CommutAir and GoJet are attending and recruiting.

Pap seems like kind of out of the way/pain in the ass kind of place to hold a job fair.

How about someone post a link to the website...or does one not exist, even in 2014?

Thanks...that may actually help those who are not fully aware of the job fair gain additional information without the outside commentary. :)

Yeah, meant to say PSP. Seems like an impossible city to get to non-stop.

Currently there are directs to PSP from SEA, PDX, LAX, LAS, SFO, DFW, ORD, PHX, DEN, MSP, SLC, IAH, YVR, YEG, YYC, SMF. Airlines serving PSP are United, Delta, US Air, American, West Jet, Frontier, and Alaska. I'm sure I've missed a few, but you get the idea.

Pretty easy to get to with jumpseat privileges, non revving in the cabin can sometimes be difficult.

Currently there are directs to PSP from SEA, PDX, LAX, LAS, SFO, DFW, ORD, PHX, DEN, MSP, SLC, IAH, YVR, YEG, YYC, SMF. Airlines serving PSP are United, Delta, US Air, American, West Jet, Frontier, and Alaska. I'm sure I've missed a few, but you get the idea.

Pretty easy to get to with jumpseat privileges, non revving in the cabin can sometimes be difficult.

Seasonal (winter) Saturday only service from PSP to JFK on Virgin America. VX also flies seasonally nonstop from PSP to SFO as well a couple days a week.

Compass won't be there this time but we are trying to get them eventually. No major/lcc companies, just regionals. Lots of major airline/lcc connections to be had though.

Try www.ngpa.com - > events. That should do it.

Seasonal (winter) Saturday only service from PSP to JFK on Virgin America. VX also flies seasonally nonstop from PSP to SFO as well a couple days a week.

Forgot Virgin, I have taken them from SFO to PSP. Didn't even know the Saturday service from JFK existed. That's great.

Appreciate the info..

I thought you had already been invited to a Skywest interview? Maybe I misunderstood the other job fair thread you started last month.

Back