JFK

MikeOH58

Have a 91 trip into Kennedy in a couple days, and I thought I heard something about slot times being required both VFR and IFR? Can anyone shed some light on this?

The only NYC airport currently with slot requirements is LGA (and I'd be willing to bet you could get in there without one). Between 3 and 10 pm, you get hit with a hefty landing fee at JFK, however.

Call [SIZE=-1]the NY Port Authority at 718-244-4111 for info.

What kind of aircraft are you going in? It is pretty straight forward, other than those airline types that flip you the bird for invading their territory. True story.
[/SIZE]

The only NYC airport currently with slot requirements is LGA. Between 3 and 10 pm, you get hit with a hefty landing fee at JFK, however.

Call [SIZE=-1]the NY Port Authority at 718-244-4111 for info.

What kind of aircraft are you going in? It is pretty straight forward, other than those airline types that flip you the bird for invading their territory. True story.
[/SIZE]

Airline types hu?

Used to fly a Navajo in there a lot, never got the bird. Of course the Navajo sitting next to the A380, 747, 767, 757, 737, MD-11, A310, A320, and a smattering of RJ's... tough to see in the cockpit. Ur flying a BBJ though obviously.

Airline types hu?

Used to fly a Navajo in there a lot, never got the bird. Of course the Navajo sitting next to the A380, 747, 767, 757, 737, MD-11, A310, A320, and a smattering of RJ's... tough to see in the cockpit. Ur flying a BBJ though obviously.

Nope.

Lear 55 with the bird from an ERJ captain as we were vacating 13R

I saw a DL plane get pissed once in JFK because a Cirrus was blocking his taxiway to get into the gate. The poor Cirrus guy was just keeping his distance from the B777 he had in front of him;)

Wow...thankfully we never got that at ATL flying our Navajo's in there...worst we ever got was "What the hell is a Navajo..." from another crew following us.

I saw a DL plane get pissed once in JFK because a Cirrus was blocking his taxiway to get into the gate. The poor Cirrus guy was just keeping his distance from the B777 he had in front of him;)

Hu... used to follow a 777 at BOS quite a bit in the afternoon/evening in the 1900, if you stayed on the centerline it was impossible to get blasted.

Lol. poor cirrus though.

Back