Jets Circling my House

Scott8433

I could her fighter jets flying around my house at about 1030 this morning.. Which is a very odd sound in Rockwall, Texas (25 miles east of dallas). They were doing some sort of training, which was pretty cool.. 4 F22's circling my house in formation very low.. maybe 3500 feet tops.. very low and very loud.

What I thought was really cool though, is that the shadows of the planes were going over me. Quite awesome.

I could her fighter jets flying around my house at about 1030 this morning.. Which is a very odd sound in Rockwall, Texas (25 miles east of dallas). They were doing some sort of training, which was pretty cool.. 4 F22's circling my house in formation very low.. maybe 3500 feet tops.. very low and very loud.

What I thought was really cool though, is that the shadows of the planes were going over me. Quite awesome.

Don't tell! They where taking pictures of your house. It's a national monument now.... problem is, the President thought too long about sending AF1 because of all the slapping he got for the last try.

:D

That was me and 3 other guys doing aerial mapping. We traded the 206's in for F-22s......Seems as though we can quickly cover more ground......:D

Don't tell! They where taking pictures of your house. It's a national monument now.... problem is, the President thought too long about sending AF1 because of all the slapping he got for the last try.

:D

I thought Google did that for me already...

Happened over Arlington too. I also saw a few helo's in formation flight on my Memorial Day journey to Lowe's Home Improvement! :)

Bob

Back