Jetcareers

Thanks for the great site Doug.

I especially enjoy the pictures from the road, too bad you don't have the time to update them after every trip!

---
Jay

I tremendously appreciate the support.

Well, I think the reason it's a little different flair over here is that there's a good balance of people.

Professional pilots tend to whine a lot, myself included and when there's such a one-sided mix and no one else there to "dilute" the mixture, it can get a little depressing and people can get cranky. At least that's my own opinion.

But by all means, sit back relax and enjoy the ride!
smile.gif

Send friends!

Thanks Doug for the wonderful site...Once I get the ability to I will carry out my duty for the"Golden Rule" of aviation! Thanks again Doug!
cool.gif
and Kristie!
cool.gif

mad props out to you doug.

Just got back from the ski trip and got to meet some cool people i otherwise would have never gotten to without your site.

Yes, yes, Mad Turbines to Doug!!

Some things you should know Doug. Because of your info and all the chat from the other pilots I'm back in school *now*. It'll take me longer to finish my degree in IT, than get up through my multi rating. And work is helping with the tuition!!

I trully think I'll be able to turn my dream into reality, cause you guys will help keep me grounded.

Thanks Doug!
grin.gif
grin.gif

UIPilot, I think you'll find there are two kinds of pilots out there. There are those of us who fly because we love to do it. It's our passion. We got into it because we fell in love with airplanes, and we stay in it because it beats working for a living hands down.

Then there are the pilots who thought airplanes were interesting, maybe they really loved it at one point in their lives. Unfortunately, as time wore on, they lost their passion for it, or never had it to begin with. They become grumpy, angry, and resentfull. At this point, they decide the best way to spend their time is to complain bitterly about everything they can possibly find to complain about. Don't despair, they are the minority. Most pilots still wake up in the morning after 30 years and are absolutely thrilled to go fly an airplane.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so I've only been part of this message board for about a week, but I'm absolutely shocked. All other message boards I've been to are pretty much home to people who do nothing but complain about their own job, their management, or (in most cases) Mesa airlines. It's great to see a bunch of aviators finally getting along, sharing good information, and most of all being curteous and professional.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yeah, they even let a crop duster like me in (as long as I promised not to piss on the belly pan)!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent job Doug!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously though, kudos are in order. A tip of the hat to you Doug.

Back