Jetcareers auction?

lilrkt

Whatever happened to this? Did Doug remove it for lack of use or am I just missing it? I have a headset I need to sell to help fund my trip to AK.

I think it was a case of everyone saying "YEAH - It's a great idea...DO IT!!"... and then very few folks actually used it.

Could be wrong though.

Lots of work, no users!
smile.gif

I -might- bring it back one day though.

Looks like Ebay it is then...unless anyone wants a Bose set. Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Doug have you thought about doing a priceline type deal where student put a price their location and let the flight schools bid for it.

Yeah it could be quite interesting - you could even get private parties renting their aircraft to certain users for 40 hours for $** if they want some help paying for their aircraft but do not want to do a lease back and just want a person they trust to use their aircraft.

You could also just open up a 'for sale' forum.

Minimum work, all of the transactons are handled by the individuals themselves instead of through jetcareers, and people can still do an auction style sale if they want.

[ QUOTE ]
You could also just open up a 'for sale' forum.

Minimum work, all of the transactons are handled by the individuals themselves instead of through jetcareers, and people can still do an auction style sale if they want.

[/ QUOTE ]
That would be nice...but you could get a couple of people that get ripped off by people and then Doug might get hold liable and even worse if its an expensive product get sued.

Back