JetBlue pilot 'forgot' gun was in luggage at airport

Nah. Same thing.

Now if the "Bloods" and the "Crips" were running a major cities sanitation services, people would demand an immediate investigation.

The mafia? Well, it'd be a nod-nod, wink-wink "Oh hon, let's watch The Sopranos, it's so cute!" response.

I suppose so. I guess I have more "respect" for the mob type gangs.

Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School:

"..waste disposal. I don't know if you are familiar with who runs that business, but I assure you it's not the Boy Scouts!"

.40 H&K sounds like FFDO to me.

Either way, send him back to check it and tell him to have a good flight.

An eagle can spot a counter shaded fish a few feet beneath the surface while flying a few hundred feet in the air. This TSA agent spotted a near full size .40 caliber pistol in a 22" bag amongst a bunch of dirty laundry...in a machine that is designed to do so.....Sounds like a fair comparison.

Simple mistake to make, too bad they charged this pilot for an honest mistake and tarnished his name in the national news.

I know Eagle Eyed TSA Agent? PPPFFFFFFTTTTT!!!

Yeah,.... cuz deadheading and jumpseating are one in the same. :confused:

I believe the author was yet another "heavy on opinion/light on knowing what the hell he's writing about" type.

I wouldn't be shocked to see in the comments section, "Why would he demand a free ride? He makes $500,000 a year and only works 70 hours a month".

If anything this should remind flightcrew that TSA is not your friend. His bad for leaving the gun in his bag. But TSA does go that extra mile with crews to catch them doing something. Whether trying to engage you conversation to see if your drunk or other less than honest means they are trying to catch you, not work with you. TSA needs to be disbanded. Rant over.

Back