Want to Buy Jeppesen Flight Instructor Textbook

imasaluki

Looking for a Jeppesen Flight Instructor Textbook in good lightly used condition. Shoot me a price w/ shipping to Louisville, KY.

I can get you a new one shipped for $74, but I've heard from a lot of people that it's not really worth buying anyways.

You can get all your info from the govt publications...FAR/AIM, Aviation Instructor's Handbook, etc...which are all available free.

I can get you a new one shipped for $74, but I've heard from a lot of people that it's not really worth buying anyways.

You can get all your info from the govt publications...FAR/AIM, Aviation Instructor's Handbook, etc...which are all available free.

How's that business going to take off if you keep that up....? ;)

How's that business going to take off if you keep that up....? ;)

Haha. Sporty's had it for $49 even though their website said $71. I like the other two Jepp books so much I just thought the other one would be great to add to the collection!

I like the other two Jepp books so much I just thought the other one would be great to add to the collection!

That's how I felt too...until a certain Utahian friend on this board passed along some wisdom....and sent me some dvd's :)

Back