Jeff Gordon, some floating animals, and a beer and cigar.

Re: Jeff Gordon, some floating animals, and a beer and cigar

Not sure, I'm not too familiar with the BAe-125's.

After I showed up, the APU did start, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that's what it is for.
That was my only thought I could come up with. Not sure why else there would be an inlet.

3339916084_a0b2d6c5c8_o.jpg

Some floating animals of some sort. .

It is a WITCH!

[YT]yp_l5ntikaU[/YT]

On the EMB120 the APU inlet is just below the middle of the tail. The outlet is on the very aft end of the fuselage. The louvers on the side are probably for an flow control unit or pack system for heating and air.

Not sure on mechanics of the Saab 2000 since those are kinda rare.

On the EMB120 the APU inlet is just below the middle of the tail. The outlet is on the very aft end of the fuselage. The louvers on the side are probably for an flow control unit or pack system for heating and air.

Not sure on mechanics of the Saab 2000 since those are kinda rare.

I think Juan was asking about the inlet on the Hawker.

We were sitting for #1 for t/o out of HPN a week ago and we saw what looked like a Saab on final. We both mentioned how it looked like a Saab and wondered what the hell the company was doing sending another one up already. We werent THAT late.

Then as it floated on by we saw that it was Hendrick Saab 2000. Wish we would have had the ability to purchase those instead of the Q400. Its a sexy machine.

Back