JC Ski trip results (and pictures!)

Sorry I'm a little late in posting this! First I gotta say to those of you who didn't join us---YOU MISSED OUT!!!

The entire trip was amazing. John, skibum, FL270, montanapilot, Dave, ophir, fly22, thewife, Corbin--you are all fantastic people and it was great to meet up with you, and I look forward to doing it again soon. The condo was mint, the powder was deep and plentiful, the witty banter of sophisticated adults was intellectually stimulating, the food was tasty, the drinks were cold--everything was about as good as it gets.

Most of my photos didn't turn out that great, and the ones that did look a lot like skibum's, but here's a little photo trip report for those of you who couldn't make it:

f9736ce0.jpg

Delta 737-800 at LAX

f9736cd9.jpg

The crew (minus Emily, the photographer)

f9736d01.jpg

the crew (plus Emily, but sans Dave and I)

f9735d99.jpg
Outside the condo--It snowed over 4' while we were there.

f9736cbf.jpg

f9736d1d.jpg

The ski bridge over Park Ave was about a block away from our condo, we had to ski over it to get to the lift.

f9736d2b.jpg

Return flight was my first flight on the MadDog-90--too bad DT wasn't at the helm.

f973668b.jpg
A good view of Utah on the way out of town.

Many, many thanks to everyone who put in all the hard work of arranging everything--John, Skibum, Tony, Michelle (the dinner was great! thanks again!)

[ QUOTE ]

Jupiterbowl.jpg

That's right, we skied that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jupiter Bowl at Park City! It was fantastic--pictures don't do it justice.

[ QUOTE ]
matsfall2.jpg

Mat, falling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhhhhmmmm...that was about the easiest thing we skiied the whole time, and it was more like getting run off the slope than actually falling, but I'm not mentioning any names
grin.gif
Okay, maybe it was a little of both--but it was a lot of fun to head face first into all that powder, I just wish it wouldn't have taken me 15 minutes to climb out--and it would've taken longer had y'all not been there to laugh at me....errrr...I mean help me out
grin.gif
It was a lot deeper than it looks.

Hey John and Russ, ahheemm, I don't mean to be a buttinski, but what exactly are you two petting on each other's lap there in the photo? And, ahh, gosh, you two look really comfortable so close together.

Where was Emily?

HA
grin.gif

Dude, you should have seen these pillows that came with the condo. We decided they were either like fur on a dog, or a goat's butt. We couldn't quite nail it down. It was wild dude.

sheep's butt honey, not goat...and john and russ were a little buddy-buddy shall we say
wink.gif
for most of the trip.

[ QUOTE ]
john and russ were a little buddy-buddy shall we say
wink.gif
for most of the trip.

[/ QUOTE ]And what about the hot tub???

Looks like a superb trip, and I appreciated the piccies. Utah is the best place on the planet for skiing. If only it weren't so far from Sydney......

Cheers

Tim

[ QUOTE ]
Skibum how short are you! I had no idea!

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because you've never seen her before, eh?
wink.gif
I can assure you, whatever she lacks in stature she more than makes up for in charm
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And what about the hot tub???

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the hot tub? I'm curious myself.

[ QUOTE ]
oooh baby that was hott (yes, with two t's

[/ QUOTE ]

No, baby, my name only has one t in it
grin.gif

I know you're talking about Dave and I prancing around in our boxers, not that other incident. Because if you were, i'd have to go peel my skin off with a fork and dip myself in boiling tar.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Anyone planning anything for this summer?

Back