JC Main page

WacoFan

Bigly
I have Jetcareers in my favorites, which takes me to the homepage, then I click "Forums".

Starting last night I clicked JC and it gave me the following message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JConfig in /home/jetc/public_html/configuration.php on line 2

Then I Googled JC, and it did the same thing. Then, the second thing on Google was to the Forums, and it took me straight here. But, the main page seems to be down or something. Just FYI.

Apparently the mojitos were good because he hasnt responded to my text:crazy: It's a joomla error that I think involves the template according to my google search. I sent him a few links to help him trouble shoot.

at least im not alone in this

I was thinking to myself, what did I do to get myself in trouble this time :D

I've got a shadow installation of the new Joomla and I think it (---> I <---) updated the wrong configuration file overnight.

Lessons learned:

* Don't drink mojitos when you're working on the server
* Triplecheck the paths.

I've got a shadow installation of the new Joomla and I think it (---> I <---) updated the wrong configuration file overnight.

Lessons learned:

* Don't drink mojitos when you're working on the server
* Triplecheck the paths.

Has someone counted the bodybags?
We must have lost a few JC addicts to this failure of the highest leadership.

Let's just say I had about 15 text messages from right after I went to bed about 0400. If I didn't have it on mute, I'd have known much sooner! :)

JC loaded fine on my computer but I am still getting the same fatal error when I try to load JC on my phone.

Back