JAX or nothing?

Center_Mid

It sounds like JAX is the place to be if you're going to do ATP's program. Is there any disadvantage to flying out of Sacramento, Chicago, or someplace other than Jacksonville?

Also, can you tailor a pro pilot program with ATP if you already have your PPL and instrument rating?

"sounds like JAX is the place to be if you're going to do ATP's program. Is there any disadvantage to flying out of Sacramento, Chicago, or someplace other than Jacksonville?"

I don't think so, but I don't know.. I plan to go to Jax so no problem for me
laugh.gif
. You can only do the ACPP program at certain places (check the website).

"Also, can you tailor a pro pilot program with ATP if you already have your PPL and instrument rating?"

Callem up and ask
smile.gif

i would recommend doing the acpp program somewhere other than jax. jax is a lot more stressful of a location than virtually everyhwere else. most students in the program who aren't at jax are glad they aren't. i can say that i very highly recommend the program. it's better than any other program out there. we have students from almost every big name school. now that they are at atp, they walk around with a permagrin.

[ QUOTE ]
it's better than any other program out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you've been through all the other programs out there, eh?

>>>most students in the program who aren't at jax are glad they aren't.

Agreed. Glad I did my program elsewhere.

Really?? Why is that? I would think later as instructors you'd want to be there to get the 100-120hours/month....

Uh, fewer management types at the other locations, for starters. You can get that kind of time at some of the other offices.

Are you at the Phoenix location? Could you give me some feedback on that loaction. I am thinking about finishing up my multi, CFI's, and ASAP over there at WIlliams Gateway. Also considering Sacramento.

Back