Jax-atl-bru-zag

Asmir Hamidovic

I just got to Europe and here are some photos from the trip.

JAX-ATL Delta Boeing 757-200
ATL-BRU Delta Boeing 767-300
BRU-ZAG Croatia Airlines new a/c Q400

Enjoy

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

Please comment :)

Nice pics! thanks for sharing

I got a quick question for you guys.

I am supposed fly back to the states in 2 weeks but there was a death in the family and i need to stay longer. It costs $200 to change your date does anyone know how much it would cost for me because i had a death in the family and they are supposed to give me a discount??

Thanks

I am supposed fly back to the states in 2 weeks but there was a death in the family and i need to stay longer. It costs $200 to change your date does anyone know how much it would cost for me because i had a death in the family and they are supposed to give me a discount??

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your loss. You need to call Reservations. As far as a discount, it depends on what type and class of ticket you purchased. The discount isn't automatic and usually only applies to the more exspensive tickets. The theory is, if you are already on a discounted fare, no more discounts allowed. It doesn't hurt to try and ask for it though.

No my ticket was about $1500 and no discount, i called the guy in the states who owns the agency i buy from and he said contact Croatia because i am flying out of Croatia. But it is so hard to get in contact with them and they keep telling me to call my ticket agency.

And Thank You

I got a quick question for you guys.

Thanks

I've heard if you say you've had death in the family they'll go easy on you. Maybe you can get them to waive the fee for changing your reservation.

Croatia Airlines is THE worst airline I have ever flown on.

Food so bad I thought my stomach was going to digest itself and probably the worst on-time performance ever seen.

nice slike though

Croatia Airlines is THE worst airline I have ever flown on.

Food so bad I thought my stomach was going to digest itself and probably the worst on-time performance ever seen.

nice slike though

I have to agree with you on the food part but on the on time and kindness i say it's a pretty good airline. Plus they just got their first Q 8-400 and more coming. They have progressed alot from the war, i wish i can say the same for my country ( Bosnia and Hercegovina) but i cannot because they have two a/c in their fleet only. But it's not their fault its the aftermath of the war.

Hvala

Agreed, as far as the food goes. Then again, to be complaining about the food on a 40-minute flight from ZAG to Split or Brac is looking my gift horse in the mouth.

I have to agree with you on the food part but on the on time and kindness i say it's a pretty good airline. Plus they just got their first Q 8-400 and more coming. They have progressed alot from the war, i wish i can say the same for my country ( Bosnia and Hercegovina) but i cannot because they have two a/c in their fleet only. But it's not their fault its the aftermath of the war.

Hvala

I was born during the war in what is now Serbia. I lived there for six years. So, I know what you mean about the war.

I'm originally from Zagreb, Croatia. I think it's pretty cool they got Dash 8's now over there.

Back