• Heart Bar

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yolos

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even know if I'll be there this year, but if I am, my vote is for 9FI. Stick with tradition. And there's decent pizza nearby. :)

Seems like I'll be getting in around 10pm Tuesday, so joining a bit late. My vote is 9FI....
I'm born and raised in NJ, so I doubt it's "good" pizza. If you say it's "good", than it's probably the best I'm gonna get, so, I'm with you...

I'm pulling in the gate with Spirit at 9:30, are you flying in? Do you want to share a cab if you are arriving around the same time? Although, 9FI might be walking distance from the airport for non-legacy pilots (;))....like me....:def:

I'm born and raised in NJ, so I doubt it's "good" pizza. If you say it's "good", than it's probably the best I'm gonna get, so, I'm with you...

I'm pulling in the gate with Spirit at 9:30, are you flying in? Do you want to share a cab if you are arriving around the same time? Although, 9FI might be walking distance from the airport for non-legacy pilots (;))....like me....:def:
Should be on AA around the same time. Short of climbing the fence on the GA side, it's going to be a cab ride to New York New York for 9FI

Heart Bar can be pretty loud but fun....if people want to talk, the Heart Bar might not be the best location for that.

@SeanD @DPApilot ...Foundation Room?
@SeanD, is the foundation room a possibility or would there be a cover or bottle service needed to bring 40 or so guests?

Another fantastic location that I think we need to add to the list is O'Shea's....They have an outdoor bar, not much of a patio area but still, outside standing space (where you can still drink your beer, it's vegas DUH!) and beer pong + games inside. Craps table is usually inexpensive enough to get in on....Plus, there's Chayo Mexican Restaurant + Tequila (with bar area) in Linc right next door to O'Shea's where we could perhaps bounce off to if we need more space. I think that would a nice change, cheaper and a ton of fun!

@SeanD, is the foundation room a possibility or would there be a cover or bottle service needed to bring 40 or so guests?

Another fantastic location that I think we need to add to the list is O'Shea's....They have an outdoor bar, not much of a patio area but still, outside standing space (where you can still drink your beer, it's vegas DUH!) and beer pong + games inside. Craps table is usually inexpensive enough to get in on....Plus, there's Chayo Mexican Restaurant + Tequila (with bar area) in Linc right next door to O'Shea's where we could perhaps bounce off to if we need more space. I think that would a nice change, cheaper and a ton of fun!

No cover. Let me check on how many people I can get it in. Ill get back to you asap. If not then O'Sheas is an a pretty central location from PH. Im down for that. The drinks at Foundation Room are pricey but the view is fantastic.

Last edited:
No cover. Let me check on how many people I can get it in. Ill get back to you asap. If not then O'Sheas is an a pretty central location from PH. Im down for that. The drinks at Foundation Room are pricey but the view is fantastic.

Do it, do it, do it!

Hopefully this guy isn't your contact.

Okay last day to vote for any of the options above! You can still chime in with any alternate locations after the poll closes. So far the masses...all nine of them...have voted for 9FI. We're looking for a place that isn't loud or packed.

Anybody want to play poker after the pre-game on Tuesday night? I'm considering cheating the hotel out of a nights rent by going until early check in at PH and taking a nap until NJC. (anybody know what time is the earliest check in at PH?) Besides, I sleep like a baby in the back of an Airbus.
I would typically vote for tradition, but this is my first year, so I have no skin in the game. Otherwise, I would say lets go for the quietest place with the cheapest beer. Even if you are a 10 year captain at FedEx, you're still a pilot and don't want to spend a lot of money on booze...(If I'm lyin, I'm dyin)

Anybody want to play poker after the pre-game on Tuesday night? I'm considering cheating the hotel out of a nights rent by going until early check in at PH and taking a nap until NJC. (anybody know what time is the earliest check in at PH?) Besides, I sleep like a baby in the back of an Airbus.
I would typically vote for tradition, but this is my first year, so I have no skin in the game. Otherwise, I would say lets go for the quietest place with the cheapest beer. Even if you are a 10 year captain at FedEx, you're still a pilot and don't want to spend a lot of money on booze...(If I'm lyin, I'm dyin)
You can chuck your luggage in my room if you want. I'll keep @desertdog71 from going through it looking for things to eBay.

Who is ordering the police themed strippers to show up during the event? The ones last year were mean and not particularly talented.

I'd do it, but based on last time we tried to get strippers and how everyone talked a big game about wanting them there until it came time to kick in the cash...

Back