It's official......

Cruise

.....I'm out! :(:(:(:(:(

At this point I'm 95% I will not make it this year. I am holding out for a glimmer of hope; but it's a faint one, for sure.

Arrgghh!

Take lots of pictures for all of us losers who don't show up. :p

Damn, I'm totally bummed right now.

Man, too bad...

Photos??? Hey what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, or atleast behind closed doors.;)

What happened?? (if you can tell)

At this point I'm 95% I will not make it this year. I am holding out for a glimmer of hope; but it's a faint one, for sure.

Arrgghh!

Arrgghh!

Aren't you on vacation? What happened dude???

Yeah, I'm on vacation.....took it for no other reason but to attend NJC. The problem lies w/ my GF. She's been out of work for a looong time and I've been supplementing her survival w/ all the 'extraneous' funds I have. So, now I don't 'have' any to attend. Oh well, pay it forward, right!?!

Yeah, I'm on vacation.....took it for no other reason but to attend NJC. The problem lies w/ my GF. She's been out of work for a looong time and I've been supplementing her survival w/ all the 'extraneous' funds I have. So, now I don't 'have' any to attend. Oh well, pay it forward, right!?!

Come on Matt...Jumpseat out, you can gather up some free booze and there's always a floor/couch/something to crash on.... ;)

Come on Matt...Jumpseat out, you can gather up some free booze and there's always a floor/couch/something to crash on.... ;)
Yeah bro, ya gotta come. Someone has an open couch or bed. A lot of us have to scrimp while we're in Vegas. I'm on a really tight budget for this years festivities. C...mon!:beer:

Heck, even we are on a really tight budget this year!! if we can do it, you can do it too! :)

Back