It's official......

TallFlyer

6'7" does not fit in a Lear 35. It's not so much my head, but the knees that cause issues. As long as we never needed left aileron we'd be fine (with me in the copilot's seat).

Oh well.

6'7" does not fit in a Lear 35. It's not so much my head, but the knees that cause issues. As long as we never needed left aileron we'd be fine (with me in the copilot's seat).

Oh well.

I can relate being 6'7" as well. Maybe they could cut a whole in the top?
Then you could wear the white scarf and leather helmet.

We've got a guy who is either 6'6 or 6'7 here at Southern Fried Airways. Fits in all the jets just dandy.

Funny when you see them in the cockpit they look small, but when they step out, lord have mercy.

Reminds me of the movie airplane, with the basketball copilot:)

I'll like to see you sit in a C152
Well according to logbook pro I've got 94.3 in 150/152. I actually enjoy flying that airplane a whole lot. It does take a little knee/yoke coordination (especially cross controlled) but other than that it's a very enjoyable airplane, much more fun to fly than the 172 in my opinion.
We've got a guy who is either 6'6 or 6'7 here at Southern Fried Airways. Fits in all the jets just dandy.
I've been in both the 747 and MD-11 and both of those would work, but from a cockpit ergonomics standpoint the MD-11 felt way nicer. It's amazing how small the windows felt on the 74. I haven't had a chance to try any of the other Boeings aside from the KC-135 and C-17, which is sort of a Boeing. Sometimes it's just getting in and out of the seats that takes a little work.

You probably wouldnt like any of the Citation 500 series either...
Like I said, bigger airplanes for me! :D But I'd still give it a shot if the opportunity came up. I'd really like to know how the Avanti fits. Also need to check out the hondo....

I use to fly with a tall guy in the lear. Reminded me of an adult trying to ride a kids trycycle. Peddling and all.

We are going to have to have a Haines meet-n-greet just for 33 mile burgers:D
I'm going to be in Haines on Monday to catch the 6PM ferry.

sounds uncomfortable! lol
Thats what I'm screaming. I mean, it is only a medevac outfit that flies 300 hours a year or so but still..... Coach the other day was bad enough, especially since some bean counter decided to do away with the little pillows. Grrrrr......

Back