It's official - Saturday & Sunday events

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
we are going to offer a networking event for both Saturday and Sunday nights. We're still working out the logistics, unfortunately, but registration should be open by this weekend. Registration will be capped at 125 people per event so don't delay in getting and printing your tickets (we will require a printed copy at the door).

Saturday (Oct 8) - $30
Sunday (Oct 9) - $40
Both Days - $60

Included: Snacks/Open Bar and opportunity to network with your peers and colleagues for a good 4+ hours!

We can use the suite for something on Sunday since it won't be used for the networking function until Sunday evening...we just don't know what we will use it for (yet)...we're open to ideas (hint hint ;))

GREAT! Times? (I'm trying to finalize flights)

As for the other uses, what about the group open discussion like a few years ago?

Just an FYI....Registration will be up on monday.

Tickets will be limited to 125 per night...Please make sure you have a printer handy as we will require your paper ticket at the door.

We will have food and a fully hosted bar :)

I'm going to try and stretch the budget and make it. I need to find a serious hotel deal though

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Trying to make it work. I just got back from two weeks vacation. If I do make it work I'm going to have to do one of my crazy epic multi leg nonrev trips to get there and back!:afro:

I guess I should have asked before I submitted the info, but I don't suppose the position and organization/company fields are important on the sign up/order form are they? I may or may not have had a little fun answering those...

somewhat important (simply for us)...we're just using those for statistical data to plan for 2012 event...you know, see how many are working, where and doing what..that type of thing.

somewhat important (simply for us)...we're just using those for statistical data to plan for 2012 event...you know, see how many are working, where and doing what..that type of thing.

Well that info is definitely there, just phrased creatively. :) Take a look if you have access to it presently.

Back