Italy...

Yes my ex-wife did look pretty good...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I flew on Alitalia after having been at sea for 3 straight months. They have some very very nicle looking flight attendants. I don't remember much else of my flight. I was too busy wiping up drool.

[/ QUOTE ]

True they did have some hotties.

[ QUOTE ]
I flew on Alitalia after having been at sea for 3 straight months. They have some very very nicle looking flight attendants. I don't remember much else of my flight. I was too busy wiping up drool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll always remember my first flight on Alitalia when I was 11 or 12 years old. It was a nice Fokker 50 with two very good looking flight attendants.

Shortly after the takeoff, the captain ordered one of the two FA's in the cockpit. Everybody was wondering what she's doing so long in the cockpit, because she didn't came out for the rest of the flight and the other FA had to do all the work alone. Then, 5 minutes before landing, the cockpit door slammed open and the FA came out.

You should have seen her!

Her blouse was half-open, her hair was mixed up and she was adjusting her skirt while she was stumbling out of the cockpit. Everybody knew immediately what was going on and she noticed it very quickly and went right to to lav.

After this flight I told my parents that I want to become a pilot one day....
tongue.gif
And I'm on the way right now!

BTW: Alitalia is in big troubles right now!
frown.gif

They said yesterday, that if Italy doesn't pay $650,000,000 they have to stop operating by September, because they have a huge financial problem. Their operating costs are exploding and they are losing a lot of passengers to the LCC.(A bunch of them operates in Italy!)

So at the moment I wouldn't buy an Alitalia ticket for September or later...we will see, how the situation changes in the next days. The European Union has already prohibited, that the country Italy gives money to Alitalia, because they think that it is against the rules of free competition in Europe....

Back