It sucked...

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
That I got into vegas so late.:p But the main event was awesome, it was great meeting everyone. Great job putting this on Doug and Kristie, I look forward to next year. Now if I get on this 6am flight home I'll be a happy man.

I know how you feel- I had to skip out early for my flight too. Sure wish I had thought this part through a little more...

Had a great time and its always nice to put a face to a name.

I certainly had an awesome time. everyone is as nice in person as they are online. Great job to the taylors. looking forward to the next one!

I know how you feel- I had to skip out early for my flight too. Sure wish I had thought this part through a little more...

Had a great time and its always nice to put a face to a name.

I think You were on my 755am flight to Phoenix. I meant to say hi but all I wanted was to sleep. Good meeting you all.

Gracias Amigos.

Great to see some old faces and some new faces this year.

I hope ATN_Pilot is still talking to me as I picked on that poor guy like I was Johnny Football Hero! :)

Gracias Amigos.

Great to see some old faces and some new faces this year.

I hope ATN_Pilot is still talking to me as I picked on that poor guy like I was Johnny Football Hero! :)

It's his own fault. For all his growling and pacing on here he's just too much of a big teddy bear in real life to not have a few laughs with. :beer:

It's his own fault. For all his growling and pacing on here he's just too much of a big teddy bear in real life to not have a few laughs with. :beer:

Teddy bear? :eek: Now I'm going to have to raise hell on JC for a few weeks to repair my reputation as an •. :)

As for you Taylor, I'll get my revenge next year. ;)

Back