Is there still a CFI Waiting list?

jetpilot042285

Not sure if the attendance level has been going up or not from the past few years. Checked some previous threads but wondering if that bit if information is current.

Vick Patel

I wish. That would mean we have too many instructors. We currently have too little.

There is no waiting list.

Bird Killer :p

Well, let me know man, alot of the same people are still here.

Although you will probably not know any of the newer IPs.

Bird Killer :p

Well, let me know man, alot of the same people are still here.

Although you will probably not know any of the newer IPs.
I spoke with DF today. NR was not in. I should be hearing back from her soon though. What are your plans Crock? You gonna stay a while?

Yea don't let them lure you in with that BS because there are people already here that have the requirements for 'career instructor' and are being told that 'we don't have positions available for that'. AKA 'we're not going to pay you more to do what you do now'.

Meet and exceed the needs of our customers at the direct expense of our employees.

Yea don't let them lure you in with that BS because there are people already here that have the requirements for 'career instructor' and are being told that 'we don't have positions available for that'. AKA 'we're not going to pay you more to do what you do now'.

Meet and exceed the needs of our customers at the direct expense of our employees.

Oh I know, I wasn't counting on it. It's just a possibility to look forward to. Anyway, the regular 141 pay is way better than 1st or 2nd year at most regionals. I've learned the hard way that the grass ain't always greener. Weekends off (for the most part). Home every night. Take a day off when you want. Nice wx. blah blah blah

Back