Is there a Chautauqua "company store"?

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
I'm looking for a Chautauqua company store (if one exists). May sound dumb but i'm an old Chicken-Taco from 1995-1998. Was looking for a cool retro t-shirt with a Jetstream or a Saab-o-matic or something on it.

Just curious if anybody has any idea where I can get such a thing.

Thanks!

ah gotcha. I'll have to call one of the few people I know who still work there and see if they can hook me up. :)

Hey man, unfortunately our company store isn't that cool, i'd love to have somethin like that... There are like 4 different kinds of shirts with "republic airways" logos and thats it...

yeah just got that from my friend. Kinda sucks. When I worked there we had a nice dark blue t-shirt with the logo on the front and the Saab on the back. No such luck now though. Maybe i'll find one on ebay one day

yeah just got that from my friend. Kinda sucks. When I worked there we had a nice dark blue t-shirt with the logo on the front and the Saab on the back. No such luck now though. Maybe i'll find one on ebay one day

PH still has his shirt that says, "I'd rather be dead than fly the shed" on it.

Also, there are a few "Jetstream Cowboys" shirts from JSI floating around.

I have no idea what happened to my dark blue 25th anniversary shirt.....If I find it, I'll send it to ya...ratted out and all....free of charge. :bandit:

Back