Is that you Doug

Image From that website:

pilot.GIF

Image From Jetcareers:

skyway.jpg

blush.gif
:::DING DING DING::: We have a match!

Look at that website link above and look at the picture next to "Licence conversion info".

I'm assuming Doug didn't authorize the use of that pic, but for god sakes how lazy do you have to be!! Can't go out and take your own freakin picture of a guy by an airplane!!??

I find it humorus because Doug's picture is next to "Licence conversion info," and "licence" is mispelled (spelled the European way).
laugh.gif

I just don't see how Doug's picture can be associated with "Licence conversion info."

Funny thing is that this, by far, isn't the first time!

Everything else is fine, but when people start using my personal picture, that'd a little scary.

[ QUOTE ]
Funny thing is that this, by far, isn't the first time!

Everything else is fine, but when people start using my personal picture, that'd a little scary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big brother is watching.............

I think that's pretty darn funny that they couldn't just go out and take a picture of a guy next to an airplane...they had to go to a whole bunch of private and commericial websites to get all the images on their site!

Im not convinced its Doug, If you blow up the picture the guy appears to be white, but Doug in that picture has a light black skin tone. And the prop isnt in the picture. Do they make all skywest pilots stand like that and take a picture after you complete ground school, or did you take that picture on your own?

[ QUOTE ]
Im not convinced its Doug, If you blow up the picture the guy appears to be white, but Doug in that picture has a light black skin tone. And the prop isnt in the picture. Do they make all skywest pilots stand like that and take a picture after you complete ground school, or did you take that picture on your own?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nuts!

That's me man, plus it's SkyWAAAAAAY!

My pal Arthur took the picture for me back in 1997.

The prop is still there, but the the picture has been cropped as you can see from counting the amount of windows shown.

Did you email em and ask why their using that pic?

I'd be curious to hear what they have to say!!

[ QUOTE ]
[
Nuts!

That's me man, plus it's SkyWAAAAAAY!

My pal Arthur took the picture for me back in 1997.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know...I think it's an imposter. In fact, I think the guy posting on this forum as Doug is an imposter too.
laugh.gif

Back