Is RyanAir trying to lose customers?

Kestrel452

I just heard on the news that the CEO wants their planes to have credit card swipers put on the restroom doors of their aircraft. I cannot believe they are serious about this. What is this new fad with raping customers??? :confused:

I just heard on the news that the CEO wants their planes to have credit card swipers put on the restroom doors of their aircraft. I cannot believe they are serious about this. What is this new fad with raping customers??? :confused:

Publicity & marketing

Gives the impression that the price you see on Ryan CERTAINLY has to be a rock bottom price because they're even charging to use the lavatory.

If I were him, I'd announce something like "$1 #1's and $2 #2's... and "Poop for free" Fridays"

This is the CEO that insinuated BJs in a "first class" cabin.

Hero? Maybe.

"Terrible sexlife in Germany"
:rotfl:

Ryanair is funded by some very dark characters. They will succeed though. The mob loves stuff like this, they probably have 45% of their business only because the company is so utterly tasteless.

"Terrible sexlife in Germany"
:rotfl:

Ryanair is funded by some very dark characters. They will succeed though. The mob loves stuff like this, they probably have 45% of their business only because the company is so utterly tasteless.

Funded by dark characterers? It's a listed company.

what an unprofessional tool...

btw, everyone knows the sex life in Germany is pretty bangin':nana2:

Back