Is Piedmontster Ever Weight Restricted?

jtrain609

Antisocial Monster
Hola,

Just a general question for the Piedmonster guys out there; are your Dash's usually weight restricted on short legs such as Newark to Philly? It looks like I'm going to be trying out some new two leg options at the end of my next trip and I'm curious if I should just take the train.

Thanks!

Hola,

Just a general question for the Piedmonster guys out there; are your Dash's usually weight restricted on short legs such as Newark to Philly? It looks like I'm going to be trying out some new two leg options at the end of my next trip and I'm curious if I should just take the train.

Thanks!

Why go through PHL? I'm assuming back to DTW? I'd try like BUF/SYR, etc then DTW.

If it's a Dash 8 100 it'll be restricted to 33 or 34 out of 37 seats, depending on summer/winter weights or weather. On the Dash 8 300 I've never been weight restricted.

Schedules. My only options are PHL and ORD, basically. I never thought I'd have a 4:30 release time that was uncommutable on the back end.

i avoid the trips that end on saturday now. rummor is the schedule is supposed to go back to normal after Aug. Why they took away flights in the busy summer schedule is beyond me.

i avoid the trips that end on saturday now. rummor is the schedule is supposed to go back to normal after Aug. Why they took away flights in the busy summer schedule is beyond me.

Won't matter to me soon, I'm outta here in October, then I'll have a whole new commute to learn :)

If it's a Dash 8 100 it'll be restricted to 33 or 34 out of 37 seats, depending on summer/winter weights or weather. On the Dash 8 300 I've never been weight restricted.
^^^This. Look for a 300. The 200 is about the same as the 100, except for 1 or 2 more due to no APU. So, 35 or 36 out of 37 in good weather.

Well I'm packing up my game and I'm a head out west
Where real women come equipped with scripts and fake breasts
Find a nest in the hills chill like Flynt
Buy an old drop top find a spot to pimp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

desertdog71 said:
Well I'm packing up my game and I'm a head out west
Where real women come equipped with scripts and fake breasts
Find a nest in the hills chill like Flynt
Buy an old drop top find a spot to pimp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You know your airline doesn't fly west of the MS river right? 8)

Back