Is a roll that big of a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And knowing what the science behind the avatar means, that means BB's at home which means.... Uh oh folks, alcoposting!

When ex-firemen start alcoposting, the ladies start swooning and the boy's ears catch afire!

I'm sure my users are mortally wounded.

Perhaps I could hire Dr. Phil to give them some group therapy! :)

Myself? I'm certainly curled in the fetal position after the stunning attack.
check your texts DT

I notice you never did put up your credentials there Butt . . .
If you want a job as a flight instructor, you need credentials,
If you want a job as a freight dog, you need credentials,
If you want a job as an airline pilot, you need credentials,

If you want to blather on and on and on and on and on ad naseum about how it's cool or OK to disregard the regulations the rest of us abide by, you just need a handle . . . like Butt!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

and remember, all circle jerks need a target!:rotfl::rotfl:

What "what ifs"? I want to know exactly it is that makes Bob Hoover capable to do aerobatics in non-approved aircraft. People seem to have no problem with him, or any other "aerobatic legend" doing such feats. Can anyone attempt to quantify what allows them and only them to have the skill to be able to pull this off safely? This question is hypothetical free.

Bob Hoover had applied for and received legal waivers from the FAA to perform such maneuvers in his airplane for the purpose of air shows/ demonstrations.

He did it all legally.

He did not go rent a 172 and perform aerobatics in it, then did not tell anyone and return the plane as though he "got away with something". Leaving it to the next renter to figure out if anything had been damaged.

And knowing what the science behind the avatar means, that means BB's at home which means.... Uh oh folks, alcoposting!

When ex-firemen start alcoposting, the ladies start swooning and the boy's ears catch afire!
I am in my camper and was released from reserve 45 minutes ago .whoopie!:nana2:

butt
the growing trend of what I now call Aviation Fundamentalism, which is the at of letting the regulation book and other people's opinions do the thinking for you.

And you think that argument has not been made before?

before you continue demonstrating what you don't know, you may want to start reading some stuff by Dekker, Helmreich, Orasanu, Fischer, Weiner, Dismukes and others about cognition and the cockpit. and as I have posted earlier, safety is not a 'thing' it is a process and thus it requires thinking for it to work.

unfortunately those here who have tried to respond to your questions are talking to a deaf man.

Wow.....aside from what others have already said, I just wanted to get in the 11+ page thread before it goes the way of the Dodo.:p

No real contribution.....'cause it's been covered thoroughly.

Wow.....aside from what others have already said, I just wanted to get in the 11+ page thread before it goes the way of the Dodo.:p

No real contribution.....'cause it's been covered thoroughly.
Dodo that is a very apt term hmmmmmmmmmmm

dodo_bird.jpg615159d3-4ce3-44f7-bb5b-3f454e967c5bLarge.jpg

WAHOO! DODO!!!

(Yes, this is what two days of ALPA meetings can do. Dough, I met one of your JFK 767 guys (who happens to be serving the president's office but still flies some trips). He didn't know you but had heard your name. Consider him warned.)

dodo_bird.jpg615159d3-4ce3-44f7-bb5b-3f454e967c5bLarge.jpg

WAHOO! DODO!!!

(Yes, this is what two days of ALPA meetings can do. Dough, I met one of your JFK 767 guys (who happens to be serving the president's office but still flies some trips). He didn't know you but had heard your name. Consider him warned.)

Hey, can I get a waiver to snap-roll that thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back