IPhone and Crewweb

ThatOtherDude

I'm sorry if it's been discussed before but anyone know how to check your schedule using an Iphone? Safari doesn't let me view it. Is there something you can download? I tried downloading Internet Explorer but it won't let me. :(

I'm not sure.. I have the iPhone 3g and it works fine. I've heard people say they use "Opera" viewer and it works well on their phones.

I also just bought the 3G and get a message of:
"Browser version/type is incompatible with this image information"
when I try to view the schedule. I can still check in and view open time.

What's "Opera" Viewer? Got a link for that?
Thanks

CewTrack

Sorry I didn't specify but the website is the Colgan Crew Track website. So maybe some colgan guys here know what I might need. Or maybe can tell me if it will work at all.

In my experience, there's nothing other than IE on a windows machine that will let you use the View Schedule option. The Schedule Detail option should work for you, though. None of it works on my BlackBerry, though, which is annoying...

In my experience, there's nothing other than IE on a windows machine that will let you use the View Schedule option. The Schedule Detail option should work for you, though. None of it works on my BlackBerry, though, which is annoying...

I've never used the "Schedule Detail" option before. That works, thank you. Gives you all the info exept you can't see who you're flying with. I can live withouth that though. It also lets me check in which can come in handy. Still somewhat disapointed. Oh well.
Happy New year!!

I've never used the "Schedule Detail" option before. That works, thank you. Gives you all the info exept you can't see who you're flying with. I can live withouth that though. It also lets me check in which can come in handy. Still somewhat disapointed. Oh well.
Happy New year!!

Use the schedule detail to see when and where, then use Flight Log Report (very bottom) to see who you're flying with. That's the easiest thing I've found unless you have a windows box with IE handy. Sucks, but it is what it is. As an avid Mozilla user, I've come to appreciate the "Schedule Detail."

Opera Mini works great for the Blackberries. A friend with the Iphone 3G is not able to view the schedule but can look at the schedule detail

Opera Mini works great for the Blackberries. A friend with the Iphone 3G is not able to view the schedule but can look at the schedule detail

How do you get Opera for the Blackberry? There's a lot of sites that don't seem to be suppored on my crackberry, it's a little disappointing. I can get as far as the main menu on Screwweb, but when I try to click on anything it gives me an error message and kicks me out .:banghead:

I've gotten the View Schedule to work in Firefox with a firefox addon that makes firefox masequerade as IE, but it doesn't work exactly right.

I've gotten the View Schedule to work in Firefox with a firefox addon that makes firefox masequerade as IE, but it doesn't work exactly right.

IE Tab is a lifesave for Crew Trac. If you click the icon of the Firefox logo at the bottom BEFORE clicking the link to access CrewTrac, it'll change it from Firefox to IE. Do this instead of selecting "Open in IE Tab" and it solves some issues. For example, that's the ONLY way I can get our PBS software to open up without launching Internet Exploder.

Back