Introducing.......

TankerToad

Just wanted to say hey to everone. Originally from Maine, I'm now living in Tampa, FL and employed by Uncle Sam flying a Boeing product around the world and loving it! Eventually however I'll be looking at making the transition to the civilian world, which is why I'm here! Hope everyone has a great day, as I'm off to fly another 8 hour mission over the beautiful landscape of the middle east....so beautiful out here!:banghead:

Just wanted to say hey to everone. Originally from Maine, I'm now living in Tampa, FL and employed by Uncle Sam flying a Boeing product around the world and loving it! Eventually however I'll be looking at making the transition to the civilian world, which is why I'm here! Hope everyone has a great day, as I'm off to fly another 8 hour mission over the beautiful landscape of the middle east....so beautiful out here!:banghead:
Where in Tampa? When I was at Tampastan I lived in Harbor Island.

Living just off of westshore right now, but the lease is up in a month so when I get home it's either going to be a move to hyde park or harbour island...seems like more people I know hang out in hyde park however, and being within stumbling distance of the bars is definately a plus. I'll miss my waterfront view though!

Living just off of westshore right now, but the lease is up in a month so when I get home it's either going to be a move to hyde park or harbour island...seems like more people I know hang out in hyde park however, and being within stumbling distance of the bars is definately a plus. I'll miss my waterfront view though!
well it's only about a 10 buck cab ride to hyde park, but if you are single, then that is the place to be. For those of us that weren't..... If you do go to Harbour Island, hit up Cafe Dufrain, one of the best restaurants I ever ate at.

I miss Tampa and Ybor!! where else can you get a hand rolled cigar, by a cuban, at 3 am?? I've spent a good amount of time at the green igauna.

Welcome!

Back