Instant Messengers

I wish, Nein Ich denke nicht

I wonder what that means??
grin.gif

Yeah, its called Trillian. I don't know the website. I tried it and hated it, so I uninstalled it. Run a search on yahoo or something.

Here It Is. Trillian isn't all that bad. It just doesn't have that warm and fuzzy feeling that you are used to in AIM and MSN. However, it is getting better as they work on new versions.

Ethan

I tried it and hated it but now that I figure it out, its actually a very handy tool in terms of cutting down on memory usage....Did you know that MSN Messanger take 5 mb just sitting in your system tray not even signed in? Interesting! Anyway, I believe the site is http://trillian.cc/

Yeah.

Fire. Works for AIM, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo, IRC. Works great. One buddy list type of window, and a different icon pops up, you can customize the person's name so you don't have the look at "joebb5436435" or whatever online name the person had to deal with.

[ QUOTE ]
you can customize the person's name so you don't have the look at "joebb5436435" or whatever online name the person had to deal with.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do this in Trillian, too. I'm a happy Trillian user; the pro version is better than the free version (surprise surprise), and v2.0 of the pro version cured a great many of v1.0's ills. Yeah, I know you cheap bastards hate to pay for software...look on KaZaA.
cool.gif

Back