JSFirm INL Pilot RW (CH-46) ME - Afghanistan (3549)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

Administrator
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. Afghanistan, International Afghanistan, International:<BR /><p> <strong>SUMMARY:</strong><br />Serve as the Operations Managers representative in interpreting and implementing the organizations Aircrew Training Program (ATP) with respect to maintenance. Maintain and manage flight records, Air Wing Information System (AWIS) entries and updates of aviation references and publications.</p><p><br /><strong>&nbsp;ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:</strong><br />Perform operational checks, routine maintenance, and maintenance test flights to ensure the airworthiness of the fleet.Conduct training and evaluations of rotary wing Maintenance Pilots (MP) and ME’s CONUS and the evaluation of MP’s and ME’s in deployed locations to include maintenance standardization program oversight at those deployed locations. &nbsp;Fly both single and multi-ship day, night, and Night Vision Goggle (NVG) missions; primarily under Visual Meteorological Conditions. Maintain NVG currency and Instrument proficiency. Single point of contact for Maintenance Test Pilot standardization.Assist the program Chief of Standards with the supervision and maintenance of the maintenance standardization program. Ensure all MP’s and ME’s are fully integrated into the Aircrew Training Program (ATP).Train and evaluate MP’s and ME’s in their designated aircraft.Ensure compliance with all INL/A Operations directives, Aircrew Training Manuals (ATM), and ATP requirements. Train, evaluate, and document the performance of MP’s and ME’s, and develop individual flight training plans in support of the organization’s mission and ATP. Serve as a member of the Standardization Committee.Provide guidance to all MP’s/ME’s as well as recommendations for improvement and modification to the existing ATP to ensure compliance with current and future mission requirements. Responsible for standardization administrative duties, i.e. flight records, AWIS, Reports, publications and references. Monitors flight instruction, to include standardization of transitions, annual proficiency reviews, and flight evaluations. Conduct academic and hands-on performance training and administers evaluations to ensure crewmember proficiency and standardization of training in addition to maintaining IATF’s and completing required AWIS entries. Participate in the selection and training process of new Maintenance Pilots and Maintenance Examiners to the INL/A Program.Serve as manager and oversee MP training and evaluation functions.Supervise the crew on a daily basis.Perform routine OCONUS travel and within CONUS travel as required.Position requires a U.S. security clearance.Position requires a U.S. Department of State Secret ClearancePerform other duties as assigned.<br /><br /><br />&nbsp;</p>

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back