Info on MVP Airways??

planejay

Hello all. Do any of you have any information on MVP Airways? I did a quick search but didn't return any results. I am considering making the jump from 121 to these guys but do not want to jump in to a bad company. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
-Jay

Hello all. Do any of you have any information on MVP Airways? I did a quick search but didn't return any results. I am considering making the jump from 121 to these guys but do not want to jump in to a bad company. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
-Jay
Did you ever make it out to Asia?

Yes sir, I am in Mongolia now but my contract expires in 4 weeks. They offered an extension at a lower rate, which is still pretty good, but I am concerned about the financial health of the company. The flying has been interesting and enjoyable. Did you start training at Compass or still in line waiting for CRJ class?

Yes sir, I am in Mongolia now but my contract expires in 4 weeks. They offered an extension at a lower rate, which is still pretty good, but I am concerned about the financial health of the company. The flying has been interesting and enjoyable. Did you start training at Compass or still in line waiting for CRJ class?
That's very cool to hear about Mongolia. I was talking about you the other day to a buddy of mine that is thinking about going to Thailand. I'm glad it worked out for you. I'll try to look into MVP while I'm home. I know a guy that had a phone interview just the other day with them. Keep in touch and best of luck.

That's very cool to hear about Mongolia. I was talking about you the other day to a buddy of mine that is thinking about going to Thailand. I'm glad it worked out for you. I'll try to look into MVP while I'm home. I know a guy that had a phone interview just the other day with them. Keep in touch and best of luck.

I appreciate it. They called me a couple of days before I came here and asked a few questions but I told them I commited to the short contract here with the Mongols. Was your buddy considering going to Thailand to fly a Saab?

I appreciate it. They called me a couple of days before I came here and asked a few questions but I told them I commited to the short contract here with the Mongols. Was your buddy considering going to Thailand to fly a Saab?
What?! You no like the City Chicken over there? I heard the goat cheese is delicious... but only when eaten in a yurt...

What?! You no like the City Chicken over there? I heard the goat cheese is delicious... but only when eaten in a yurt...

The goat cheese is ok but not even close to as good as the camel hump and horse meat, especially with the aroma of mutton fat....bonus if eaten in a yurt!!

The goat cheese is ok but not even close to as good as the camel hump and horse meat, especially with the aroma of mutton fat....bonus if eaten in a yurt!!
Glad to hear it isn't as bad as you thought it would be... better than hanging around the school house here and end up on an extended vacation in MEM. I know someone who will be calling MVP on Monday or Tuesday... I'll try to squeeze them for some info.... I would also recommend putting your stuff in with USA JET if you are thinking of continuing your commute down south.

Back