In-flight catfight! Flight attendant row causes 4 hour flight delay at JFK

I love how the "AMERICAN AIRLINES" name and pictures of mainline AA aircraft are splashed across the top of the page...

It was an Eagle flight. :rolleyes:

Sadly, it doesn't surprise me at all. When a company pays their people crap wages and treats them like crap, there's high turnover and a lower level of caliber in many employees. Certainly not ALL Eagle employees are immature and unprofessional but sadly some are. If 2 adults can't suck it up and be professional to work together for a short time like that, they have no business being a F/A.

I love how the "AMERICAN AIRLINES" name and pictures of mainline AA aircraft are splashed across the top of the page...

It was an Eagle flight. :rolleyes:

Well if AAL wants to convince Eagle passengers that they are actually on American, they should expect to be associated with the bad parts too. How many passengers know what codesharing is?

Well if AAL wants to convince Eagle passengers that they are actually on American, they should expect to be associated with the bad parts too. How many passengers know what codesharing is?
I would bet 90% of business travels do. Which are most of the people on the plane anyway. Just saying.

Sounds like it was a CR7. Don't they usually split the cabin responsibilities? They wouldn't see each other till the flight was over. It was that bad that they couldn't stand the air each other was breathing?

Not sure how Eagle does it, the CR7 has 2-class configuration, right?

At AA on the F-100 the #1 was the "FC F/A" and the #2 was the "Main Cabin F/A". However, there were only 8 seats in FC and the #1, upon completion of duties, if able (ie had time), the #1 would go back and work the other side of the cart with the #2 in the back. So some cooperation was required. For all the different people I flew with in 7 years I can honestly say there wasn't one I couldn't get along with for the space of a couple hours. It's not that hard for both parties, even if they really can't stand each other, to just do what has to be done to get the flight from A to B. It just takes some maturity and professionalism, something these 2 apparently were lacking.

Not sure how Eagle does it, the CR7 has 2-class configuration, right?

At AA on the F-100 the #1 was the "FC F/A" and the #2 was the "Main Cabin F/A". However, there were only 8 seats in FC and the #1, upon completion of duties, if able (ie had time), the #1 would go back and work the other side of the cart with the #2 in the back. So some cooperation was required. For all the different people I flew with in 7 years I can honestly say there wasn't one I couldn't get along with for the space of a couple hours. It's not that hard for both parties, even if they really can't stand each other, to just do what has to be done to get the flight from A to B. It just takes some maturity and professionalism, something these 2 apparently were lacking.
Ah, I see! Well I could see that then. The CR7 is definitely dual-class. Maybe they work it just like you suggested. So then it boils down to maturity.

I witness a fight on a jet once, but that's one of those "offline stories" to be told over a beer.

Back