In an AIM chat RIGHT NOW!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm all alone with one other idler

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was probably me (bigsky63E). Accidentally left the dang thing on when I left.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It's not the same room, though. I logged in with AIM and with Trillian under two different screen names. Started the AIM room and then tried to join with Trillian. They both said "jetcareers" but I could not see myself. Though if I join the chat room under one name in AIM, then invite my Trillian screen name then I can join fine. Kinda weird.

[/ QUOTE ]
Joining already-existing chat rooms with trillian is quirky, to put it mildly. I've found that by initiating a chat invitation to someone else, you can just put your screen name in the invitees list along with the name of the room you want to join. This works.

maybe - depends on who all's in and how many we can get in there at one time! hahahaha
grin.gif

If you guys go in there and invite me in, I'll jump in. I'm doing my laundry so there isn't a whole heck of a lot for me to do right now!

it's easier than you think... if you have AIM, connect to AIM.. open a new browser window and enter this: aim:goChat?RoomName=jetcareers

that will get you right in without needing an invite...

The invite issue Tony has is because of Trillian. Trillian won't let you just join a chat room, you have to be invited in. Kinda silly, but I have to log in under a different screen name in AIM, then log in with my regular AIM screen name in Trillian, have the real AIM one invite the Trillian one and then close AIM.

Only workaround I've found.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
I'm emdee90 on there but I rarely log on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, Doug I just got what your screen name stands for.
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back