I'm there!

Cruise

Ok, got the remainder of my Oct. schedule today. Start a two-day tomorrow. Then, despite having my vacation canceled due to my recent airframe transition.......I'm off until the 24th!!!! So, I'm 100% NJC bound. Well, guess I need to qualify that w/ I'm 100%, but I need the non-rev gods to smile upon me.

Planning on a 1300 arrival on Sunday afternoon. Anybody else getting in around that time?

Ok, got the remainder of my Oct. schedule today. Start a two-day tomorrow. Then, despite having my vacation canceled due to my recent airframe transition.......I'm off until the 24th!!!! So, I'm 100% NJC bound. Well, guess I need to qualify that w/ I'm 100%, but I need to non-rev gods to smile upon me.

Planning on a 1300 arrival on Sunday afternoon. Anybody else getting in around that time?
Ohhhh Yaya!:nana2:

Doesn't look like I'll make the 'early' flight that you're listed on outta EWR, Q. Can't get outta SYR early enough to make it. I'm shooting for the 10:45 EWR-LAS flight....we'll see, it's tight but still ok.

Doesn't look like I'll make the 'early' flight that you're listed on outta EWR, Q. Can't get outta SYR early enough to make it. I'm shooting for the 10:45 EWR-LAS flight....we'll see, it's tight but still ok.

What's the matter? Afraid to fly with me? :buck: (I'm taking the earlier one exactly for that reason.) :)

Back