I'm starting vacation

Re: I\'m starting vacation

I got a 'twas that you Doug' a couple days about from cleared-for-ils-9l and it actually was! I flew him to Hotlanta.

[ QUOTE ]
So there probably won't be many airline-related additions to the page for a couple of weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you do this to us.....

you are sooooo selfish!

j/k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif have a great vacation!

I left the house like once yesterday. Man, it was great!

[ QUOTE ]
I left the house like once yesterday. Man, it was great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like my life.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

Have a great trip!!
Careful in FL, there's another hurricane in Jamaica that they seem to think could hit FL.
Say bonjour to the Eiffel Tower /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

Who bought the Van Halen CD? I liked it but was significantly underwhelmed...

I love that band. They are playing ATL this Friday. I'm taking off of work early to go to the concert. Eddie's the man!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Eddie's the man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, Eddie's alright. I personally lean more towards John Petrucci. (kudos to anyone that can name the bad he's in, and JohnH you don't count. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

I had to cheat. Recognized the name but couldn't place it. Yes, he rocked, and that band rocked.

Rocked? Continues to rock; my friend just saw Dream Theater the other day and met Mike Portnoy. I now hate this friend for not telling me about the concert.

Nice! Wasn't sure if they were still together or not. I gave up on radio and only hear the new stuff via Headbanger's Ball and the like.

I keep waiting to find El Jefe on the flight deck giving me a lift to work ... sooner or later it is bound to happen, as many 88s as I ride every month!

[ QUOTE ]
Rocked? Continues to rock; my friend just saw Dream Theater the other day and met Mike Portnoy. I now hate this friend for not telling me about the concert.

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT deserves a beat down. They just released their two old VHS tapes together on one DVD (live in Japan and 5 Years in a Livetime). The also put out an CD last year called Trains of Thought. I'm hoping for a new Liquid Tension album sometime soon, too. It's basically Dream Theater w/o the singer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back